Friday, October 9, 2015

The Rolling Toaster at Sunrise

Capitol Reef National Park, UT
Canon PowerShot SX40 HS
Capitol Reef is one of my favorite parks.  It was a one night stop on my week-long road trip to Bryce Canyon in September of 2013, and I am anxious to return.  Its appeal to me I think is in part because it's not very crowded.  It seems to exist in the shadow of the other Utah national parks.  Fine by me.

Sunrise photos are a rarity for me.  I seem to get up early when I'm camping, though.  I was just on my way out of the park to begin the drive down Utah Route 12 to Bryce Canyon when I stopped to get this shot.  This was the start of one of the best driving days I've ever had.

I always like to get a few shots of the car when I'm on a road trip.  I'm not really into cars as you can probably tell by my choice of vehicle, but the car is a big part of the story on a road trip.  This rolling toaster has been very good to me.

Photo selection inspired by Geogypsy's Foto Friday Fun 132, image #1010.

No comments:

Post a Comment