Thursday, February 4, 2016

Founding Fathers

Snow Goose -- Colusa National Wildlife Refuge, CA
Canon EOS Rebel T5i, EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM, f/5.6, 1/1600s. ISO: 1250
Here's another picture from this weekend that I find amusing.  This one is all in my head.  At first, this reminded me of the painting of the delegates signing the Declaration of Independence.  I know that's a real stretch, but that's what I saw.  Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin on the right, that's probably John Hancock up there ready to sign.

I know, I know, that's a stretch.  That's what I saw when when I processed the image this weekend.  I told you, it's all in my head.

Today I'm seeing the geese on the right as the king and queen receiving tribute from their subjects.  The king and queen of Colusa.

Still a stretch, right?


Well, I guess Thomas Jefferson and Ben Franklin are on the left.  I don't know who that is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment