Friday, December 11, 2015

The Sixth at Pebble Beach

Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, CA
Canon PowerShot SD770 IS
It's not too often golf comes up on this blog.  I love golf but I'm not very good at it.  I haven't been playing much in the last few years but I've been meaning to change that.  This was a bucket list gift my wife gave Sam and me six years ago.  We spent the weekend at Pebble Beach with rounds of golf at Pebble Beach and Spyglass Hill with caddies.  My brother rode his motorcycle down for the weekend and walked Pebble Beach with us.  They're both in the red shirts in this picture.

Funny thing, we shared a one room suite with two beds and a cot.  The next morning we all complained about how we were kept awake by each other's snoring.  Guess it runs in the family.

Photo inspired by Geogypsy's Foto Friday Fun 141, image #7035.

No comments:

Post a Comment