Friday, December 26, 2014

Signal Mountain

Signal Mountain, Grand Teton National Park, WY
Canon PowerShot SD770 IS, 1/125s, f/8.0, ISO: 80
I'll grant you this isn't the most exciting picture I've ever posted.  It is, however, the most exciting picture numbered 207 in my collection.

This photo is of a meadow just off the road to the top of Signal Mountain in Grand Teton National Park.  I like the greens of the grass and trees.  There's a pond to the right of this scene where moose are often spotted.  We didn't see any on this trip.  I have yet to see a moose in the wild.  It's high on my list of animals I want to see.  Mountain lion tops that list.  Can you imagine?

Photo selection inspired by Geogypsy's Photo Friday Fun #91, photo #207.

1 comment:

  1. Luscious grass. No wonder the moose hang out there. Saw a cow and calf in Yellowstone once but haven't been to Grand Teton yet. Thanks for joining in this week.

    ReplyDelete