Sunday, January 18, 2015

Northern Harrier

Northern Harrier -- Martin Luther King, Jr. Regional Shoreline, CA
Canon EOS Rebel T5i, EF-S 55-250mm f4.0-5.6 IS II, 1/2000s, f/5.6, ISO: 800
I don't know why Blogger insists on messing with photos being posted.  It's got some kind of autotuning that it does and drives me crazy.  It ruins the photo I had planned to post today and damages this one that I did post.  You'll have to use your imagination here.  This picture is actually much lighter than what Blogger has done with it.  The background is a friendlier tone of brown, less dirty looking, and the bird glows a bit from the back lighting.  Blogger's autotuning has made the photo drab and lifeless.  Argh.

It's the delicate pictures that suffer.  Pictures like this one that relies on low contrast levels or the photo I didn't post that has a specific color balance that makes it work.  That's what comes from using a free service, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment